Diablo 3 servers — which players must connect to even if playing solo — have been shut down, and are scheduled to come back online at 6:30 ET.
Diablo 3 servers — which players must connect to even if playing solo — have been shut down, and are scheduled to come back online at 6:30 p.m. ET.
Despite two rounds of emergency maintenance and the implementation of server queues, Blizzard has brought down the game's American servers to try to implement fixes for some of the issues players have been experiencing.
"Starting at approximately 2:15 p.m. PDT, we will be bringing Diablo III servers in the Americas offline for urgent maintenance to address several issues that are impacting the game," a Blizzard representative said in the company's forums. "We anticipate that maintenance will last for about an hour and that servers will be available at approximately 3:30 p.m. PDT. We will provide further updates as they are necessary."
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?