Diablo 3 servers — which players must connect to even if playing solo — have been shut down, and are scheduled to come back online at 6:30 ET.
Diablo 3 servers — which players must connect to even if playing solo — have been shut down, and are scheduled to come back online at 6:30 p.m. ET.
Despite two rounds of emergency maintenance and the implementation of server queues, Blizzard has brought down the game's American servers to try to implement fixes for some of the issues players have been experiencing.
"Starting at approximately 2:15 p.m. PDT, we will be bringing Diablo III servers in the Americas offline for urgent maintenance to address several issues that are impacting the game," a Blizzard representative said in the company's forums. "We anticipate that maintenance will last for about an hour and that servers will be available at approximately 3:30 p.m. PDT. We will provide further updates as they are necessary."
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)