Diablo 3 servers — which players must connect to even if playing solo — have been shut down, and are scheduled to come back online at 6:30 ET.
Diablo 3 servers — which players must connect to even if playing solo — have been shut down, and are scheduled to come back online at 6:30 p.m. ET.
Despite two rounds of emergency maintenance and the implementation of server queues, Blizzard has brought down the game's American servers to try to implement fixes for some of the issues players have been experiencing.
"Starting at approximately 2:15 p.m. PDT, we will be bringing Diablo III servers in the Americas offline for urgent maintenance to address several issues that are impacting the game," a Blizzard representative said in the company's forums. "We anticipate that maintenance will last for about an hour and that servers will be available at approximately 3:30 p.m. PDT. We will provide further updates as they are necessary."
In This StoryStream
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- How's this PC for next gen?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall