Diablo 3 servers — which players must connect to even if playing solo — have been shut down, and are scheduled to come back online at 6:30 ET.
Diablo 3 servers — which players must connect to even if playing solo — have been shut down, and are scheduled to come back online at 6:30 p.m. ET.
Despite two rounds of emergency maintenance and the implementation of server queues, Blizzard has brought down the game's American servers to try to implement fixes for some of the issues players have been experiencing.
"Starting at approximately 2:15 p.m. PDT, we will be bringing Diablo III servers in the Americas offline for urgent maintenance to address several issues that are impacting the game," a Blizzard representative said in the company's forums. "We anticipate that maintenance will last for about an hour and that servers will be available at approximately 3:30 p.m. PDT. We will provide further updates as they are necessary."
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Looking for some good Players
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order