Saints 4 outed on LinkedIn after Volition developers update their profiles
Saints Row 4 is in development for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 according to a LinkedIn profile for one Volition Inc. developer.
As spotted by Superannuation, the profile states Saints Row 4 is currently in production, along with an unannounced XBLA title from THQ.
Also discovered by Superannuation is the LinkedIn profile of one other Volition developer mentioning various roles for 360, PS3 and PC, "the mysterious next generation of consoles," and three unannounced titles. Whether this includes Saint's Row 4 is unclear.
Saints Row: The Third released last year and quickly became THQ's more successful owned IP to date. The publisher recently confirmed the game's first standalone expansion, Enter the Dominatrix, due out this fall on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell