New Zone of Enders project in development, Kojima Productions announced today
A new Zone of the Enders project was announced today following the Zone of the Enders HD event headed by Kojima Productions.
According to the Twitter account of one attendee at the event in Japan, the project is a sequel to Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner and will take place in an ancient civilization, not a futuristic setting.
Screens from the game were rendered in the Fox Engine, a cross-platform game engine developed by Kojima Productions and believed to be designed for next-generation consoles.
The project is currently in development.
Last year Konami announced its plans to re-release the two original installments of Zone of the Enders as part of a Zone of the Enders HD Collection for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PS Vita. The collection is due out later this year.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- I have 1 dribbble invite