New Harvest Moon game coming to 3DS.
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning will be localized for North America and released on the Nintendo 3DS later this year.
A New Beginning drops players into Echo Village, from which all previous villagers have up and left. The player's must rebuild the rural town from scratch, renewing its appeal and enticing townsfolk back.
For the first time a Harvest Moon title will offer full character customization. Options include changing the character's gender, skin color, hairstyle, and facial expression. Characters can also visit an in-game tailor, who will create new outfits for him or her to wear.
Farms will also have customization options. Players can now pick up and move crops and barns as well as build additions to their farmland, house, and the village at large. This new feature includes the creation of benches and decorate flora around town, pet housing, and the ability to hang objects on the walls of your home. Farms will see the addition of new animals such as llamas and yaks and a score of new crops to tend.
Publisher Natsume Inc. will be celebrating Harvest Moon's 15 Anniversary throughout this year.
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- If you're still having trouble with Xbox Live, you're not alone