New Sports Champions title announced for PlayStation Move
Sports Champions 2, the sequel to the popular 2010 title, is coming to PlayStation Move and will include an expanded lineup of Skiing, Boxing, Tennis, Golf, Bowling, and an updated Archery experience.
In the updated game, three-point PS Move calibration is no longer required from players. Additionally, the photo booth is now customizable, while player avatars can also be customized for each event and a new profile system will be implemented, allowing users to play together with their individual avatars and settings.
The sequel also revives past features such as the single-player Cup Play, customizable Free Play mode and an arcade challenge round for every event.
Finally, a new Party Play mode will be available and allow users to play matches against other players from a combination of events. Users can also customize their own Party Play playlist, flick through photos and audio taken throughout the game, and draw on the images taken.
Sports Champions 2 is scheduled to release this Fall.
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- Unforgiving, sophisticated and vast: Three deaths in The Long Dark
- These Pokemon GIFs are good enough to replace comments
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- A card game that teaches catcallers to stop being pigs