Humble indie Bundle V is live, wrapping five humongous titles from independent developers into a single, name-your-own-price package.
Humble Indie Bundle V is live, wrapping five humongous titles from independent developers into a single, name-your-own-price package.
For two weeks, the Humble Indie Bundle V will let purchasers pick price points for Psychonauts, Limbo, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Anyone who pays more than the average price will receive another title to sweeten the pot: Humble Bundle veteran Bastion. Also, every game you unlock includes its soundtrack.
As always, each game is available on PC, Mac and Linux, and buyers are able to choose how to split their purchase price between the developers, the Humble Bundle coordinators, and charity. Also, each game is redeemable on Steam. Regardless of how much you donate, this is an insane amount of bang for your buck.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Which wiki?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Getting a PS4
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US