Humble indie Bundle V is live, wrapping five humongous titles from independent developers into a single, name-your-own-price package.
Humble Indie Bundle V is live, wrapping five humongous titles from independent developers into a single, name-your-own-price package.
For two weeks, the Humble Indie Bundle V will let purchasers pick price points for Psychonauts, Limbo, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Anyone who pays more than the average price will receive another title to sweeten the pot: Humble Bundle veteran Bastion. Also, every game you unlock includes its soundtrack.
As always, each game is available on PC, Mac and Linux, and buyers are able to choose how to split their purchase price between the developers, the Humble Bundle coordinators, and charity. Also, each game is redeemable on Steam. Regardless of how much you donate, this is an insane amount of bang for your buck.
- Forum moderation?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31