Humble indie Bundle V is live, wrapping five humongous titles from independent developers into a single, name-your-own-price package.
Humble Indie Bundle V is live, wrapping five humongous titles from independent developers into a single, name-your-own-price package.
For two weeks, the Humble Indie Bundle V will let purchasers pick price points for Psychonauts, Limbo, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Anyone who pays more than the average price will receive another title to sweeten the pot: Humble Bundle veteran Bastion. Also, every game you unlock includes its soundtrack.
As always, each game is available on PC, Mac and Linux, and buyers are able to choose how to split their purchase price between the developers, the Humble Bundle coordinators, and charity. Also, each game is redeemable on Steam. Regardless of how much you donate, this is an insane amount of bang for your buck.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- The best song in a video game?
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Pax East: Bring us your Polygon Scavenger Hunt photos, Vines and stories
- Daggerfall players
- The Hong Kong Massacre
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds