Humble indie Bundle V is live, wrapping five humongous titles from independent developers into a single, name-your-own-price package.
Humble Indie Bundle V is live, wrapping five humongous titles from independent developers into a single, name-your-own-price package.
For two weeks, the Humble Indie Bundle V will let purchasers pick price points for Psychonauts, Limbo, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Anyone who pays more than the average price will receive another title to sweeten the pot: Humble Bundle veteran Bastion. Also, every game you unlock includes its soundtrack.
As always, each game is available on PC, Mac and Linux, and buyers are able to choose how to split their purchase price between the developers, the Humble Bundle coordinators, and charity. Also, each game is redeemable on Steam. Regardless of how much you donate, this is an insane amount of bang for your buck.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?