Humble indie Bundle V is live, wrapping five humongous titles from independent developers into a single, name-your-own-price package.
Humble Indie Bundle V is live, wrapping five humongous titles from independent developers into a single, name-your-own-price package.
For two weeks, the Humble Indie Bundle V will let purchasers pick price points for Psychonauts, Limbo, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Anyone who pays more than the average price will receive another title to sweeten the pot: Humble Bundle veteran Bastion. Also, every game you unlock includes its soundtrack.
As always, each game is available on PC, Mac and Linux, and buyers are able to choose how to split their purchase price between the developers, the Humble Bundle coordinators, and charity. Also, each game is redeemable on Steam. Regardless of how much you donate, this is an insane amount of bang for your buck.
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)