Assassin's Creed III gameplay video likely coming later this week.
This morning we get a peek at Assassin's Creed 3's Connor free running through trees, bringing down a Red Coat with a well-placed, non-lethal arrow and then walking up with a tomahawk to ... well, that's where the video ends and the marketing starts.
Ubisoft is using this 40-second video to stoke the buzz for their upcoming Assassin's Creed sequel set during the American Revolution.
The developer and publisher is asking gamers to band together through Facebook and Twitter to unlock what will surely be a more in-depth gameplay video for Assassin's Creed 3. You can read up on the push over on the official Unite to Unlock campaign website.
Or you can just hang out here and talk about how cool it will be to run through tree tops and take down Red Coats with bow and arrow.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- How to lose a game of Stronghold Crusader 2