Adventure Time game gets a name, hits 3DS and DS late this fall.
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! is officially the official name of the upcoming Adventure Time game headed to the 3DS and DS this fall, D3Publisher announced today.
In development by Wayforward, with the help of series creator Pendleton Ward, the game sees Finn and Jake waking up one morning to find their trash stolen by the Ice King. Here's the official description:
"Jake couldn't care less about half-eaten bananas, crumpled up burrito wrappers, and old chicken diapers - but when they find out the Ice King is using their stolen goods to construct a Garbage Princess, the heroes embark on a fantastical adventure to teach him a lesson! Journey through the Land of Ooo in an offbeat adventure and discover perilous dungeons and unimaginable treasures, while playing as Finn and Jake in a unique action-adventure experience. "
Ward teased the upcoming game earlier this year on his official Twitter, later telling us that he couldn't talk about it yet but that he was "super excited."
We are too Pendleton, we are too.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Battlefield 4's Naval Strike DLC includes dynamic weather, sunrises and a hovercraft