Adventure Time game gets a name, hits 3DS and DS late this fall.
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! is officially the official name of the upcoming Adventure Time game headed to the 3DS and DS this fall, D3Publisher announced today.
In development by Wayforward, with the help of series creator Pendleton Ward, the game sees Finn and Jake waking up one morning to find their trash stolen by the Ice King. Here's the official description:
"Jake couldn't care less about half-eaten bananas, crumpled up burrito wrappers, and old chicken diapers - but when they find out the Ice King is using their stolen goods to construct a Garbage Princess, the heroes embark on a fantastical adventure to teach him a lesson! Journey through the Land of Ooo in an offbeat adventure and discover perilous dungeons and unimaginable treasures, while playing as Finn and Jake in a unique action-adventure experience. "
Ward teased the upcoming game earlier this year on his official Twitter, later telling us that he couldn't talk about it yet but that he was "super excited."
We are too Pendleton, we are too.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap (update)
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games