Atlus' Aram Jabbari gives us the rundown on some of the tiny publisher's most exciting upcoming games on display at E3.
It may be a relatively tiny publisher, but fan favorite Atlus came to this year's E3 with a packed line-up of upcoming releases. We tracked down Atlus' Aram Jabbari during the show and quizzed him on two new Persona 4 releases, the company's continued expansion into publishing European games, and the bizarre beat-em-up Zeno Clash II.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)