Valve releases its new Potato Sack indie bundle, featuring 13 indie titles for $19.99
Valve today announced its Potato Sack Reunion indie bundle on Steam, featuring 13 indie titles for $19.99.
Included in the bundle are Toki Tori, The Wonderful End of the World, The Ball, Super Meat Boy, RUSH, Killing Floor, Defense Grid: The Awakening, Cogs, BIT.TRIP BEAT, AudioSurf, Amnesia: The Descent, 1...2...3...KICK IT! (Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby) and AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome.
If bought individually, together these games would cost $74.87; however users will save $54.88 through the Steam bundle.
This follows the company's guerrilla marketing for Portal 2 last year which promoted independent games in its first Potato Sack bundle. Last year gamers strove to unlock the Valve sequel early by playing the Potato Sack titles which were central to the final resolution of the Portal alternate reality game.
It is unknown if Valve has similar plans to tie its Reunion in with the release of a new title.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month