EA announced "Supernatural," the seventh expansion pack for The Sims 3.
"Supernatural," the seventh expansion pack for The Sims 3, will bring fantastical beings like werewolves, fairies, and witches to the game this September, EA announced today.
Those who pre-order "Supernatural" will get bumped up to the Limited Edition, which adds to the package Plants vs. Zombies content, including zombie costume items and a Pea Shooter to keep zombies at bay. Pre-orders made through Origin will also come with PvZ-themed home furnishings. Like all other Sims 3 expansion packs, "Supernatural" requires the full game.
"Supernatural" allows players to create creatures directly within the Create A Sim tool and live out their lives in a new town called Moonlight Falls, where a major world event is — you guessed it — the rise of the full moon. The expansion adds character-specific traits, such as delayed aging for vampires and fairies, along with bewitched objects. Magic makes its mark with elixirs and spells that can turn Sims into zombies. Perhaps EA is preparing Sims fans for a Harry Potter-related expansion.
Peep the debut trailer and screenshots below.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business