We interview Io Interactive Art Director Roberto Marchetti about Hitman Absolution's six year journey.
Hitman Absolution was showcased at this year's E3 after a week of controversy, but we had other things to talk about in our interview with Roberto Marchesi, Art Director at Io Interactive. Hitman Absolution marks the series return after six years and nearly an entire console generation with a new engine, but with an old-fashioned aim to make Absolution the definitive Hitman title.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)