We interview Io Interactive Art Director Roberto Marchetti about Hitman Absolution's six year journey.
Hitman Absolution was showcased at this year's E3 after a week of controversy, but we had other things to talk about in our interview with Roberto Marchesi, Art Director at Io Interactive. Hitman Absolution marks the series return after six years and nearly an entire console generation with a new engine, but with an old-fashioned aim to make Absolution the definitive Hitman title.
In This StoryStream
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- A note from the (reviews) editor: No release-day Destiny review
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon