We interview Io Interactive Art Director Roberto Marchetti about Hitman Absolution's six year journey.
Hitman Absolution was showcased at this year's E3 after a week of controversy, but we had other things to talk about in our interview with Roberto Marchesi, Art Director at Io Interactive. Hitman Absolution marks the series return after six years and nearly an entire console generation with a new engine, but with an old-fashioned aim to make Absolution the definitive Hitman title.
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)