We interview Io Interactive Art Director Roberto Marchetti about Hitman Absolution's six year journey.
Hitman Absolution was showcased at this year's E3 after a week of controversy, but we had other things to talk about in our interview with Roberto Marchesi, Art Director at Io Interactive. Hitman Absolution marks the series return after six years and nearly an entire console generation with a new engine, but with an old-fashioned aim to make Absolution the definitive Hitman title.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Spare Xbox One code
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Spare PS4 Beta Codes