Gameloft announce The Dark Knight Rises iOS and android film tie-in.
A film tie-in for the upcoming summer release of The Dark Knight Rises is being developed for iOS and Android devices, Gameloft announced today with the release of its first teaser trailer.
As described beneath the IGN-exclusive trailer, the game will feature an open-world while the trailer itself shows Batman headbutting, punching, and kicking a number of bald thugs in a Christopher Nolan-styled city.
The game will also include in-app purchases, as revealed last March in its annual financial report.
The Dark Knight Rises will come to iOS and Android later this Summer.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)