Gameloft announce The Dark Knight Rises iOS and android film tie-in.
A film tie-in for the upcoming summer release of The Dark Knight Rises is being developed for iOS and Android devices, Gameloft announced today with the release of its first teaser trailer.
As described beneath the IGN-exclusive trailer, the game will feature an open-world while the trailer itself shows Batman headbutting, punching, and kicking a number of bald thugs in a Christopher Nolan-styled city.
The game will also include in-app purchases, as revealed last March in its annual financial report.
The Dark Knight Rises will come to iOS and Android later this Summer.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Hex Heroes and the (possible) problem with Wii U exclusive Kickstarters
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Project Spark Love