Good Old Games begins its summer promo event where users vote daily to see which pair of games gets the biggest discount.
Good Old Games, the popular digital distributor of DRM-free PC titles, is beginning the summer season with its Battle of the Games promo event in which users vote daily between two games to decide which gets the biggest discount.
From June 19th and July 5th users will be offered the chance to vote, with each Round of the Battle beginning at 9 am EST and ending after 24 hours. After each round the winning title at the end of the voting process will be discounted 60 percent and the runner up will be discounted 40 percent, with discounts lasting for one day.
While the lineup of games to come remains under their hat, Good Old Games promises that users can expect to see the likes of Psychonauts, The Witcher, and Broken Sword: Director's Cut.
The first round of Battle of the Games brings two of the best-selling PC adventure games head-to-head: Myst: Masterpiece Edition and The 7th Guest.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- How to lose a game of Stronghold Crusader 2