A listing for Rage: The Scorchers, which appears to be unannounced DLC, surfaced this week on the European ratings agency PEGI's website.
Little is known about the title, and Rage has not seen any DLC since its October 2011 release. However, in an interview with Rock, Paper, Shotgun last year, id Software creative director Tim Willits said that "artists are starting to work on some DLC. But we want to hold off a bit and find out what people like."
The Scorchers referenced in the title are a class of bandits in Rage whose backstory is believed to have been largely scaled back in the retail release of id Software's FPS.
PEGI's website lists a June 14th release date from publisher ZeniMax Europe Limited and Bethesda Softworks Europe. It also reveals that the title has been rated PEGI 18 for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
When reached for comment, a Bethesda employee told Polygon that the company had nothing to confirm "at the moment."
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- Vin Diesel is the Muzzy of our generation