Capcom's Okami HD remastered for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Move.
Clover Studio's gorgeous adventure Ōkami will come to the PlayStation 3 as a downloadable game this fall, Capcom announced today. The visually remastered Ōkami HD will feature Trophies, support the motion-sensing PlayStation Move controller and carry a budget price: $19.99.
The Hideki Kamiya-directed adventure game gives players control of Amaterasu, the goddess of the sun reborn as a white wolf, as she battles the evil serpent Orochi to restore color and purity to defiled lands.
Ōkami featured a distinct, sumi-e ink visual style, which Capcom says "lends itself perfectly to HD allowing players to experience more of the awe-inspiring world displayed in greater detail than ever before."
Originally developed by the now defunct Clover Studio, Ōkami was first released on the PlayStation 2 in 2006. A port was released for the Wii in 2008 and a sequel, Ōkamiden, was released for the Nintendo DS in 2010.
Capcom's news release explains that the Move controller can be used to wield the game's Celestial Brush to draw on-screen. For those without a Move, Ōkami HD will also support the DualShock 3 controller.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell