The Walking Dead video game continues with Episode 2 "Starving For Help."
The episodic video game version of Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead gets a new episode starting tomorrow, June 27th, Telltale Games announced today.
The second episode, "Starving For Help," comes to Xbox 360 first. The episode then hits the PlayStation 3 and PC on Friday, June 29th. The Walking Dead fans in Europe will have to wait a bit longer for the PS3 release of Episode 2, as the release date for that region is still to be announced.
Three additional episodes are planned for Telltale Games' The Walking Dead, which is based on the comic book version of Kirkman's zombie apocalypse.
In this spoiler-laden video, Telltale outlines the variety of player choices available in The Walking Dead Episode 1 "A New Day." Those player choices will have repercussions on the storyline of the second episode (and future episodes), leading to multiple story threads and conclusions.
The Walking Dead Episode 2 will cost $4.99 USD for players who are purchasing the game's chapters piecemeal.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- CounterSpy hits PlayStation platforms on August 19