Quantum Conundrum is being made into a television show hosted by former Attack of the Show presenter.
Quantum Conundrum, the first-person environment puzzle by Portal developer Kim Swift is being made into a TV game show, publisher Square Enix announced.
Joined alongside iam8bit, Square Enix' television venture is titled The Super Dimensional Quantum Learning's Problems and Solutions Gametime Spectacular!! and will take its cues from the recently released video game.
Like in the game, contestants will be "transormed and taken to real-life fluffy, heavy, anti-gravity and slow motion dimensions."
Former Attack of the Show presenter Kevin Pereira is set to host the show alongside Professor Quadwrangle's pet Ike, an interdimensional kinectic entity described as a "one-of-a-kind puppet hand-crafted by industry veteran, Russ Walko."
"I'd be in the crazy dimension to pass up the role as host for the most epic show ever," said Pereira "Have you SEEN Ike? How can you say no to anything involving that little guy?"
Quantum Conundrum is now available on Steam. The game will release for PSN on July 10th and for XBLA on July 11th.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes