Dead or Alive 5 adds a new fighter, an old fighter and new ways to take snapshots of the ladies.
Team Ninja's new fighting game, Dead or Alive 5, has two newly confirmed combatants. Wrestler and father figure Bass Armstrong will return. He'll be joined by the mysterious newcomer Rig, also known as "The Fighter Without a Past."
Tecmo Koei calls the amnesiac Rig "a natural born fighter, learning from intuition and discipline" who specializes in taekwondo mixed with a signature style of his own. And if you're wondering why Rig fights on an oil rig, well, Tecmo explains the fighter received his moniker from his fellow roughnecks who found the mystery man on their offshore oil platform years ago.
Watch as Bass, Rig and Christie duke it out in explosive fisticuffs aboard a Danger Zone-filled oil rig.
Tecmo Koei also released a flurry of new screenshots for Dead or Alive 5, showing Bass and Rig putting a hurt on each other and returning fighter Christie as seen in a cut scene and the game's new "Photo Mode." According to the publisher, DOA5's new photo mode makes it easy snap pics of whatever sexy scenarios you can set up in player-versus-player or single-player battles.
Dead or Alive 5 will come to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on September 25th.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)