Microsoft's Comic Con schedule is released.
Microsoft's San Diego Comic-Con schedule is now available and features numerous Xbox 360-related panels and events to attend, as well as hands-on with Halo 4.
As revealed by Xbox Live's Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb, fans can get hands-on time with Forza Horizon, Fable: The Journey, Dance Central 3, Assassin's Creed III, Resident Evil 6, Borderlands 2, Hitman: Absolution, Sleeping Dogs, Deadlight, Wreckateer and others at Xbox Lounge in the Hard Rock Hotel from July 12th to July 15th.
For those four days Xbox 360 is once again joining forces with Zachary Levi's Nerd Machine as the official console of NERD HQ. Described as an "off-site experience exhibiting the best of technology, gaming and entertainment," users can check out titles including Tomb Raider, a new map from Gears of War: Judgment, and Hitman: Absolution among others.
Panels will include "The Fiction of Halo 4" on July 12th, "Gears of War: Past, Present & Future" on July 13th, and "Halo 4: A New Campaign and Halo Infinity Multiplayer" on July 14th.
"The Fiction of Halo 4" will include a look at how the narrative of the Greg Bear Forerunner saga, the Karen Traviss Kilo-Five trilogy, Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, the Halo 4 campaign and Halo Infinity multiplayer have become the "connective tissue" of the upcoming game. The presentation will feature the premiere of the Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn trailer and a Q&A with franchise writer Brain Reed, narrative director Armando Troisi, 343 Industries and Forward Unto Dawn director, cinematic director and writers. It will be moderated by franchise development director Fran O'Connor.
"Gears of War: Past, Present & Future" is moderated by G4 TV host Morgan Webb while developer Epic Games discusses the franchise. Panelists include design director Cliff Bleszinski, director of production Rod Fergusson, writers Tom Bissell and Rob Auten, and the voice of Baird, Fred Tatasciore. The panel will include an extended Q&A session.
Finally, "Halo 4: A New Campaign and Halo Infinity Multiplayer" will offer a look at the new direction of Halo 4, including its multiplayer. Panelists include executive producer Kiki Wolfkill, creative director Josh Holmes, franchise development director Frank O'Connor, and others.
Comic-Con takes place in San Diego from July 12th to July 15th.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development
- How cows predicted the seedy underbelly of social gaming
- Battlefield Hardline's singleplayer tells the story of a good cop framed
- Twitch Plays Pokémon starting Pokémon X on July 27 thanks to modded 3DS
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games