Traviss told IGN earlier this month that she was no longer working on the Gears franchise.
This extends Bissell's years-long collaboration with Epic — he profiled design director Cliff Bleszinski for The New Yorker in 2008 and wrote The Art and Design of Gears of War, which appeared exclusively in the Epic Edition of Gears 3. Auten previously worked as a consultant with 20th Century Fox on titles such as James Cameron's Avatar: The Video Game and Aliens vs. Predator.
Auten and Bissell are slated to appear on the "Gears of War: Past, Present & Future" panel at San Diego Comic-Con, along with Bleszinski, director of production Rod Fergusson, and Baird voice actor Fred Tatasciore. The panel appears to be focused on the Gears series as a whole, but will make time for a Q&A session, so you can prepare some Judgment questions for the writers if you're going to attend.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)
- Got a great deal at GamesRepublic.com
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- On Patreon support
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- DDoS and QoS
- Why Pokkén Tournament is the best thing to happen to the Pokémon franchise for over a decade