Debut trailer and gameplay from Halo 4 for Xbox 360
Microsoft unveiled the first gameplay from Halo 4's campaign at its Xbox E3 briefing today, showing how developer 343 Industries will start its new Halo trilogy.
Featuring more than five minutes of Halo 4's first-person action and story-driven campaign, the debut gameplay video shows Master Chief facing new enemies and deadly technology as he races to save the shipwrecked UNSC Infinity.
See old Covenant foes and a brand-new threat, plus a montage of the spectacle to come later this year, in Halo 4's E3 2012 gameplay trailer.
Microsoft also showed off a live action mood-setting trailer for Halo 4 at E3, which you can watch below if you missed it during the company's briefing.
Halo 4 is coming to Xbox 360 on November 6th, 2012.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible