Debut trailer and gameplay from Halo 4 for Xbox 360
Microsoft unveiled the first gameplay from Halo 4's campaign at its Xbox E3 briefing today, showing how developer 343 Industries will start its new Halo trilogy.
Featuring more than five minutes of Halo 4's first-person action and story-driven campaign, the debut gameplay video shows Master Chief facing new enemies and deadly technology as he races to save the shipwrecked UNSC Infinity.
See old Covenant foes and a brand-new threat, plus a montage of the spectacle to come later this year, in Halo 4's E3 2012 gameplay trailer.
Microsoft also showed off a live action mood-setting trailer for Halo 4 at E3, which you can watch below if you missed it during the company's briefing.
Halo 4 is coming to Xbox 360 on November 6th, 2012.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?