Beyond Two Souls, the next game from the people behind Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain, explore the life of a young woman with special abilities running from a government organization.
Beyond Two Souls, the next game from the people behind Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain, explores the life of a young woman with special abilities running from a government organization.
Developer Quantic Dreams CEO David Cage introduced the Playstation 3 exclusive game during the Sony press conference today with a bit of in-game cinematics and gameplay that appeared to show a woman with psychic abilities hunted by a paramilitary government agency.
The cinematic lead into a montage of gameplay showing lead character Jodie Holmes apparently possessing a soldier, perhaps using a bit of telekinesis and pyrokinesis.
Cage promised that the game will be "unlike anything you have experienced before. It will be emotional, mature and unique. But also epic, breathtaking and spectacular."
The game's lead will be voiced by Oscar-nominated actress Ellen Page, perhaps best known for her role in Juno.
In This StoryStream
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine