Beyond Two Souls, the next game from the people behind Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain, explore the life of a young woman with special abilities running from a government organization.
Beyond Two Souls, the next game from the people behind Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain, explores the life of a young woman with special abilities running from a government organization.
Developer Quantic Dreams CEO David Cage introduced the Playstation 3 exclusive game during the Sony press conference today with a bit of in-game cinematics and gameplay that appeared to show a woman with psychic abilities hunted by a paramilitary government agency.
The cinematic lead into a montage of gameplay showing lead character Jodie Holmes apparently possessing a soldier, perhaps using a bit of telekinesis and pyrokinesis.
Cage promised that the game will be "unlike anything you have experienced before. It will be emotional, mature and unique. But also epic, breathtaking and spectacular."
The game's lead will be voiced by Oscar-nominated actress Ellen Page, perhaps best known for her role in Juno.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?