Epic Mickey 2: Power of Two announced for November release.
This morning Disney Interactive announced that Epic Mickey 2: Power of Two will be released on November 18 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii.
Epic Mickey 2: Power of Two, like the first Epic Mickey, was designed by industry luminary Warren Spector and features game levels inspired by classic 1930s Disney cartoons. Mickey Mouse and his paint brush are joined by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and his magic electricity-controlling remote. The two will venture back into Wasteland, a world filled with 80 years of forgotten Disney characters and attractions, to once again stop the Mad Doctor from laying the world to waste.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends