ZombieU uses the Wii U GamePad to scan, shoot, and hack doors.
At Nintendo's E3 press conference today, Ubisoft showed off how upcoming title ZombiU will use the Wii U's tablet controller.
Players can hack locked doors using a pinpad on the controller to punch in numbered codes. The tablet can also be used as a radar, scanner, and shooter scope.
You can also use the tablet controller to "zombify" yourself. Players hold the tablet controller up to their face and the game will transform the image into that of a decaying zombie face.
In This StoryStream
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)