End of Nations will be the focus of a series of training and informational streams onTwitch.tv, the developer announced today.
End of Nations, the upcoming free-to-play MMO strategy game, will be the focus of a series of training and informational streams onTwitch.tv, developer Trion Worlds announced today.
"We are announcing a live stream that will take place on a steady basis and include content ranging from basic understandings of End of Nations to full-fledged combat as we showcase our various maps," a spokesman wrote on the game's official blog. "We'll also have members of the team on as special guests for Q&A sessions (and we'll be incorporating play sessions so you can play live against the devs!)"
The first stream is scheduled for 5:30 p.m. PST on July 12th on the developer's Twitch.tv channel. Topics will involve basic gameplay and feature skirmishes on the 2v2 base vs. base map, "Ice Breaker."
End of Nations is currently in beta and accepting applications at the official website. It's expected to launch later this year.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!