A Mirror's Edge sequel isn't off the cards, according to EA.
A sequel to first-person free-runner Mirror's Edge is "on the list" of things to do, according to EA Labels president Frank Gibeau.
Speaking in the most recent issue of Game Informer, Gibeau stated it's "really a matter of how and when" to bring the series back after its initial release in 2008.
"We have nothing to announce," he said. "We love Faith. We love the property. It's really about how and when do you bring it back?
"It's on the list. It's just about looking at what teams are available, who's got the right quality approach to it, and who understands it."
The EA Digital Illusions CE-developed Mirror's Edge was released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 before reaching PCs in 2009. The game was written by Rhianna Pratchett who is currently working as lead writing on the upcoming Tomb Raider reboot.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- On Patreon support
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.