GameStop offering 30 percent trade-in bonus when trading games towards Steam Wallet currency.
Trading in used games for Steam Wallet currency at GameStop will net gamers a 30 percent in-store credit, Steam announced this morning.
The offer is valid through the Steam Summer Sale, ending on July 23rd. Of course, the deal can't be combined with any other and the offer only extends to U.S. territories.
GameStop has been selling Steam Wallet cards since May.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Candy Crush creator estimates its IPO could value the company at $7 billion