Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed adds Disney's Wreck-it Ralph.
The star of Wreck It-Ralph, Disney's animated movie about a video game bad guy trying desperately to become a hero, has joined the roster of Sega's Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. Wreck-It Ralph was confirmed as a playable guest character at Comic-Con by film director Rich Moore.
Disney's Wreck It-Ralph will feature cameos from Sonic the Hedgehog and Dr. Robotnik. The movie, which stars John C. Reilly, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch and Sarah Silverman, will include a broad range of cameos from the popular — Pac-Man, Q*Bert, M. Bison, Bowser — to the more obscure — Neff from Sega's Altered Beast in his purple rhino-man form.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed will also feature driver Danica Patrick as a playable guest character. The line-up includes Sega characters like, Sonic and Tails, AiAi from Super Monkey Ball, Gilius Thunderhead from Golden Axe, and Joe Musashi from Shinobi.
Sega announced earlier this week that Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed will be released on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation Vita, and Nintendo 3DS, on November 16th in Europe and November 20th in North America.
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- An awful week to care about video games
- Xenoblade Chronicles is coming to the new 3DS, won't work on older hardware
- Nintendo lays off 320 workers in Europe, despite speaking against the practice last year
- From Game Boy to the new 3DS XL, this is the full history of Nintendo's handheld dominance