Deadpool: The Video Game announced by Marvel, Activision and High Moon Studios at Comic-Con.
Marvel's wise-cracking mercenary Wade Wilson — aka Deadpool — is getting his own video game. Activision and Marvel unveiled Deadpool at Comic-Con today, the next project from Transformers: War for Cybertron developer High Moon Studios.
A man dressed as Deadpool took to the stage to announce the new game, simply titled Deadpool, at Marvel's video game panel at Comic-Con today. It's a violent third-person action game, full of gunplay, swordplay, decapitations and foul-mouthed jokes. Deadpool showed the crowd a censored version of the game's debut trailer, with puppy heads and rainbows obscuring the gore, and bleeps ensuring that the trailer's language remained PG.
Following the Marvel Games panel, Activision and Marvel released the un-edited trailer for Deadpool, which you can watch below.
Deadpool has made supporting playable appearances in past Marvel games, including X-Men Legends 2, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Deadpool will be voiced by actor Nolan North, who has portrayed the character in previous games and Marvel's Hulk Vs. animated movie.
- I caught every Pokémon and it only took most of my life
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Swing Copters, clones and the dismal failure of the 'open' app store
- Destiny launch trailer shows combat readiness
- Watch 20 minutes of Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain gameplay from Gamescom
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us