Medal of Honor: Warfighter alpha gameplay footage leaked, showing off some of the game's new features.
Medal of Honor: Warfighter will feature a controllable chopper and "Spec Ops" vision, according to alpha gameplay recently leaked online.
A controllable chopper features in one leaked video as one of the game's Support Actions, Warfighter's version of killstreaks. In addition, points can be earned by capturing bases and avenging teammates, as well as simply collecting kills.
A second video uploaded to YouTube shows Spec Ops vision, that allows the user to see other players' silhouettes behind walls and objects.
Medal of Honor: Warfighter is scheduled to release October 23rd in North America on PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. A version is believed to be scheduled for release on the Wii U.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer