Marvel Heroes' San Diego Comic-Con trailer highlights seven heroes.
Marvel Heroes received a new trailer at San Diego Comic-Con, which highlights seven playable characters from Gazillion Entertainment's upcoming PC free-to-play MMO action RPG.
As the title suggests, players will be able to draw upon heroes from across the Marvel universe, including the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, and the X-Men. Players will also be able to customize character appearance with costumes from throughout Marvel's history and tune special powers specific to their character. In true Diablo fashion, an "endless variety of gear" is littered around the environments just waiting to be discovered.
Marvel Heroes will include the ability to play solo or team up with friends in the game's randomly-generated environments that span Marvel universe landmarks from Hell's Kitchen to Mutant Town to the Savage Land. President of Gazillion Entertainment David Brevik, whose previous work includes Diablo and Diablo II, described working on Marvel Heroes as a "dream come true."
You can check out the trailer featuring Iron Man, Black Panther, Captain America, Human Torch, Hulk, Deadpool and Black Widow as they lay waste to throngs of hapless bad guys below.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer