World War Z becoming a video game according to recent filings.
Max Brooks' popular zombie novel World War Z will be made into a video game, according to MCVUK who states Paramount Pictures filed two trademarks for the project in America.
The first is filed for "entertainment services, namely providing online electronic games." The second is under the classification "downloadable electronic game programs; electronic game software for handheld devices; and video game cartridges/discs." Both are available to view on the Trademark Applications and Registrations Retrieval website.
The film studio is already turning the novel into a film starring Brad Pitt, scheduled to release in 2013.
No further information regarding the developer or publisher of the video game adaptation is yet available, nor is it clear when the title will release.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy