Rock Band Blitz, Harmonix's downloadable extension of its Rock Band franchise, will launch for PSN on August 27th and for XBLA on August 28th for $14.99 (1200 Microsoft Points), the developer announced today.
Rock Band Blitz, Harmonix's downloadable extension of its Rock Band franchise, will launch on PSN on August 27th and on XBLA on August 28th for $14.99 (1200 Microsoft Points), the developer announced today.
Harmonix also revealed four additional songs for the game's track list: Kool & The Gang's "Jungle Boogie," "We Are Young" by Fun, "Sing" by My Chemical Romance, and Avenged Sevenfold's "So Far Away." Nineteen tunes have now been confirmed for Blitz; the game is compatible with the entire Rock Band song catalog, and it allows you to export its songs for play in Rock Band 3.
Unlike the console Rock Band titles, Blitz is a single-player game with the classic asynchronous multiplayer element of competitive leaderboards. It's a powerup-focused beat-matching experience that resembles Harmonix's first release, Frequency, albeit with two gems per instrument instead of three. For more, watch the trailer below and read our preview from April.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- A global terrorist attack kicks off Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, watch the story trailer here
- Velvet Sundown is a like a goofy BioWare RPG, minus the combat
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA launches subscription service on Xbox One