Assassin's Creed: Forsaken, will tell the story of how Assassin's Creed 3's Connor became the assassin that he is.
Assassin's Creed: Forsaken is an upcoming novel that that will tell the story of how Assassin's Creed 3's Connor became an assassin, Ubisoft announced today.
Written by Oliver Bowden, who has translated several Assassin's Creed stories from controller to page, the novel is set for paperback publication on December 4th for $9.99.
"Set during the American Revolution, Connor has sworn to secure liberty for his people and his nation and unleashes his powerful skills on the chaotic, blood-soaked battlefields of the hostile American wilderness," a spokesperson for Ubisoft wrote in a press release. "Assassin's Creed: Forsaken is the story behind who Connor really is and how he has become a deadly killer."
Last week, Ubisoft unveiled Assassin's Creed 3's new "Wolf Pack" multiplayer mode, which challenges up to four players to assassinate a series of targets and rewards them for syncing their assassinations in ways that would no doubt make Abstergo Industries proud.
Assassin's Creed 3 is scheduled for an October 30th release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Watch Dogs modder releases final version of his PC graphics overhaul, TheWorse Mod
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft