Saints Row: The Third has been drastically marked down to $9.99 for a PC download on Steam for a limited time, marking an 80 percent discount off one of last year's best and brightest.
Saints Row: The Third has been drastically marked down to $9.99 for a PC download on Amazon for a limited time, marking an 80 percent discount off one of last year's best and brightest.
The downloadable, PC version of the occasionally juvenile open-world action title usually retails for $49.99 on Amazon. This particular discount seems to be an answer to the game's promotional price in the Steam Summer Sale, which has the game marked down to $12.99. We hope this arms race continues, resulting in all of us getting our hands on the title for $0.99 by the end of the day.
For now, this one seems like the deal to get, as Saints Row: The Third downloads through Amazon are also activated through Steam. There's no telling when the offer expires though, so if you're going to act, act fast.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC