Saints Row: The Third has been drastically marked down to $9.99 for a PC download on Steam for a limited time, marking an 80 percent discount off one of last year's best and brightest.
Saints Row: The Third has been drastically marked down to $9.99 for a PC download on Amazon for a limited time, marking an 80 percent discount off one of last year's best and brightest.
The downloadable, PC version of the occasionally juvenile open-world action title usually retails for $49.99 on Amazon. This particular discount seems to be an answer to the game's promotional price in the Steam Summer Sale, which has the game marked down to $12.99. We hope this arms race continues, resulting in all of us getting our hands on the title for $0.99 by the end of the day.
For now, this one seems like the deal to get, as Saints Row: The Third downloads through Amazon are also activated through Steam. There's no telling when the offer expires though, so if you're going to act, act fast.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Getting a PS4
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- How is Battlefield 4 on PC
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)