Saints Row: The Third has been drastically marked down to $9.99 for a PC download on Steam for a limited time, marking an 80 percent discount off one of last year's best and brightest.
Saints Row: The Third has been drastically marked down to $9.99 for a PC download on Amazon for a limited time, marking an 80 percent discount off one of last year's best and brightest.
The downloadable, PC version of the occasionally juvenile open-world action title usually retails for $49.99 on Amazon. This particular discount seems to be an answer to the game's promotional price in the Steam Summer Sale, which has the game marked down to $12.99. We hope this arms race continues, resulting in all of us getting our hands on the title for $0.99 by the end of the day.
For now, this one seems like the deal to get, as Saints Row: The Third downloads through Amazon are also activated through Steam. There's no telling when the offer expires though, so if you're going to act, act fast.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Stopping non article videos from auto playing.
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)