Registration begins today for the Ural Steel 2012 international tournament.
Registration begins today for the Ural Steel 2012 international tournament, which will pit teams from North America, Europe, and Asia against each other in World of Tanks for a portion of a $77,000 prize pool, according to a post on game's official website.
Registration begins today at 3:00 p.m. EST and will remain open through July 31st at 6:00 p.m. EST. Preliminary matches will run from August 3rd through August 10th, and the finals will be held September 15th and 16th in Moscow.
In each round, teams of seven will complete in 10-minute long, best of five matches on the Ensk, Himmelsdorf, Ruinberg, Steppes, Prokhorovka or Lakeville map. A team will need at least two victories to advance through the tournament.
Be sure to check out Polygon’s interview with Wargaming.net’s president, Victor Kislyi, about World of Tanks and the upcoming expansions to the franchise, which include World of Warplanes and World of Battleships.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance