Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map to be included with Black Ops 2 preorders from GameStop and Amazon.
Pre-ordering Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will net buyers the Nuketown 2025 map, a futuristic take on the Black Ops Nuketown map, Activision announced today.
Nuketown 2025 was hinted at by leaked promotional materials from UK GAME and US GameStop stores last week. The pre-order is currently being offered by GameStop, Amazon, and GAME for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. Another pre-order bonus for Black Ops 2 will be revealed next month, while yet another will be revealed in October. Bonus content announced in June included a two-sided poster and a Modern Warfare 3 Prestige Token.
"Multiplayer fans of Call of Duty: Black Ops LOVE Nuketown," said Studio Head of Treyarch Mark Lamia in a press release statement. "Flat out, Nuketown was a blast to play before, and we're excited about the reimagined Nuketown 2025 in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2."
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be out on November 13.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Nintendo 'portable video device' registered with Korea RAA
- Conception 2 review: bad romance