Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map to be included with Black Ops 2 preorders from GameStop and Amazon.
Pre-ordering Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will net buyers the Nuketown 2025 map, a futuristic take on the Black Ops Nuketown map, Activision announced today.
Nuketown 2025 was hinted at by leaked promotional materials from UK GAME and US GameStop stores last week. The pre-order is currently being offered by GameStop, Amazon, and GAME for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. Another pre-order bonus for Black Ops 2 will be revealed next month, while yet another will be revealed in October. Bonus content announced in June included a two-sided poster and a Modern Warfare 3 Prestige Token.
"Multiplayer fans of Call of Duty: Black Ops LOVE Nuketown," said Studio Head of Treyarch Mark Lamia in a press release statement. "Flat out, Nuketown was a blast to play before, and we're excited about the reimagined Nuketown 2025 in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2."
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be out on November 13.
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- In the face of recent wins, Nintendo's lack of online functions is no longer forgivable
- This is the most accurate Pokémon trailer you'll ever watch
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth