Nintendo's Wii U console could be on sale as soon as December 2012, according to a GameStop new release sheet that details the upcoming software releases for the console.
Nintendo's Wii U console could be released in mid-November 2012, according to a GameStop new release sheet that details the upcoming software releases for the console.
The list, which was distributed to GameStops around the US for internal use, shows at least 14 Wii U games with planned release dates ranging from November 2012 to January 2013, with the earliest being November 14. Some of the games on the list include Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition, Tank! Tank! Tank!, A Super Mario Bros. game, Ninja Gaiden 3, and Assassin's Creed 3.
Release dates sent to retailers are not always accurate and the dates listed are only when they are anticipated to be in store. Nintendo has not announced an official release date for the Wii U, although it is expected in the 2012 holiday season. If the list happens to be right, it looks like the Wii U might receive a November release.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart