Wizards in Diablo 3 can be made invincible with simple exploit
The exploit is said to render a number of effects inactive; however, it can be used in all difficulty modes. As described by a Diablo 3 user, this makeshift God Mode can be recreated in five steps:
"Step 1: Select Teleport - Fracture. Bind it to a key
Step 2: Select Archon, tested with Improved Archon
Step 3: Hover your mouse over or near your charcter
Step 4: Press Teleport
Step 5: QUICKLY(!) Press Archon"
Blizzard is yet to take action, but a fix is likely to appear shortly due to how this will affect the game's Real Money Auction House.
Last week the studio acknowledged "further issues" and bugs could still crop up in the game despite the number of patches and fixes applied so far.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business