Wizards in Diablo 3 can be made invincible with simple exploit
The exploit is said to render a number of effects inactive; however, it can be used in all difficulty modes. As described by a Diablo 3 user, this makeshift God Mode can be recreated in five steps:
"Step 1: Select Teleport - Fracture. Bind it to a key
Step 2: Select Archon, tested with Improved Archon
Step 3: Hover your mouse over or near your charcter
Step 4: Press Teleport
Step 5: QUICKLY(!) Press Archon"
Blizzard is yet to take action, but a fix is likely to appear shortly due to how this will affect the game's Real Money Auction House.
Last week the studio acknowledged "further issues" and bugs could still crop up in the game despite the number of patches and fixes applied so far.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes