Dance Central 3 release date announced, coming October 16th to North America.
Dance Central 3 will launch October 16th in North America, Microsoft revealed today.
The Kinect-based title contains over 40 tracks, including the previously announced tunes by Usher, 50 Cent, and Cobra Starship, as well as 11 newly unveiled songs:
2NE1 - "I Am The Best (Original Version)"
Alice Deejay - "Better Off Alone"
Backstreet Boys - "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)"
J.J. Fad - "Supersonic"
Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ft. Ying Yang Twins - "Get Low"
LMFAO - "Sexy And I Know It"
Los Del Rio - "Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)"
Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - "Moves Like Jagger"
Vanilla Ice - "Ice Ice Baby"
Vicki Sue Robinson - "Turn The Beat Around"
Village People - "Y.M.C.A."
Dance Central 3 will feature a time-travelling story mode in which players travel back to classic eras of dance to learn moves with characters from the series, including Flash4ward, a fan favorite dance duo from Dance Central 2.
The upcoming title will be available for Xbox 360.
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- With Han Solo, Leia and Chewie, Star Wars Commander is bringing back the force
- Microsoft may be offering 24-hour demos of Xbox One games to Gold subscribers