Developer Southend is working on a multiplatform game for Deep Silver.
Southend Interactive is working on a multiplatform title for Dead Island publisher Deep Silver, the company announced today.
Southend is responsible for developing the new title, which will be based on one of Deep Silver's existing brands. The company promises the game will be unveiled soon.
"It's exciting for us to partner with Deep Silver as we have a strong common vision for the games that we want to do," said Southend CEO Fredrik Erlandsson in a post on the company's website. "Deep Silver's strong lineup of fun brands made the choice easy."
Soutend has previously worked on the Lode Runner remake for Xbox Live Arcade and puzzle title ilomilo for XBLA and Windows Phone.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements