Blizzard is on the case following an exploit found in Diablo 3 that makes Wizards invincible.
"We are currently rolling out a hotfix for a recent bug regarding invulnerable Wizards," reads the post.
"We will continue to carefully monitor this issue and welcome anyone with information about bugs or hacks to submit a detailed report to our Hacks Team by emailing email@example.com, or by completing the Hacks Report web form. In your correspondence, please include any steps necessary to replicate the issue as well as any additional details you are able to provide."
We have contacted Blizzard for further information on whether this exploit affected Diablo 3's Real Money Auction House and if the studio will take action against those who made use of the exploit.
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax will include story DLC, RPG-like arena mode
- Investors put up millions for a virtual reality treadmill and now it could come to consoles