Another exploit has been found in Diablo 3 which allows a constant drip of health to heal Barbarians.
Diablo 3 users today discovered a new in-game exploit that regenerates the health of the Barbarians class, according to a series of posts on Battle.net.
Users can trigger the exploit by performing a Furious Charge with a Dreadnought rune at Cydaea, a minor boss in the Arreat Crater of Act III, prior to her cut scene. Following this, the game will perceive all movement into enemies as a Furious Charge which both deals damage and gives the user life.
The Dreadnought rune grants an eight percent life leech for each target hit with the charge, despite not having to trigger the charge again following the cut scene. This exploit functions on all difficulty settings.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
More from Polygon
- Stopping non article videos from auto playing.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta