Another exploit has been found in Diablo 3 which allows a constant drip of health to heal Barbarians.
Diablo 3 users today discovered a new in-game exploit that regenerates the health of the Barbarians class, according to a series of posts on Battle.net.
Users can trigger the exploit by performing a Furious Charge with a Dreadnought rune at Cydaea, a minor boss in the Arreat Crater of Act III, prior to her cut scene. Following this, the game will perceive all movement into enemies as a Furious Charge which both deals damage and gives the user life.
The Dreadnought rune grants an eight percent life leech for each target hit with the charge, despite not having to trigger the charge again following the cut scene. This exploit functions on all difficulty settings.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Feature to track games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)