Mercy Hospital, the free crossover DLC for Payday: The Heist based on Valve's Left 4 Dead series, is available today for free, developer Overkill Software announced.
"Mercy Hospital," the free crossover DLC for Payday: The Heist based on Valve's Left 4 Dead series, is available today on Steam for PC, developer Overkill Software announced.
"Set in the Mercy Hospital, the gang is on a quest for blood," a representative from Overkill wrote on the developer's blog. "The source is carrying some kind of rare virus that has potential buyers on the outside. Get in, get the blood samples, get out. Don't worry — spilling some of the blood can't be the end of the world..."
In addition to the Mercy Hospital level (or "heist" in Payday: The Heist terminology), the DLC also includes new player masks and a new theme based on the level.
Last month, Valve's Chet Faliszek told Polygon that the collaboration was a chance for Overkill to have "fun in the general fiction we set down in the No Mercy campaign and L4D comic." You can watch a bit of that fun in the trailer below.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance