The next "Dota 2" update includes three new warriors: Nyx Assassin, Keeper of the Light, and Visage.
Today's update for Dota 2 adds three new heroes to Captain's mode, according to a post on the game's official forums by designer IceFrog.
Players will now be able to play as Nyx, a giant insect-like creature; Keeper of Time, a horseback-riding wizard; and Visage, a gargoyle who summons minions into battle. Valve has also added a forced cooldown time to finding a match when another player abandons or declines one.
The update also includes a number of fixes and additions:
- For Beastmaster, fixed Wild Axes working with Refresher and they no longer provide vision when they aren't flying.
- For Naga Siren, fixed Dust of Appearance, Ice Blast, and Wave not working against units that have fallen asleep due to Song of the Siren.
- Neutrals damaged by invisible enemies will now attempt to run away.
- Director events and framing have been tweaked for spectating.
- Notifications have be added for when tournaments have a game currently running.
- The meld damage display now only shows for landed hits.
- There have been significant changes to how bots determine strategic desires.
- Bots defending a lane have been made more aggressive.
- A new Import Wearable option to the workshop compiles and previews models before submission, as well as packs files into more upload-friendly formats.
A full list of features for the update can be found on the official Dota 2 forums.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards