"Knights of the Old Republic II: Sith Lords" modders restore content cut from game pre-launch.
Modders working with 2004's Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords have restored content cut from the final version of the game, releasing the final version of the mod yesterday, PC Gamer reports.
"The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod" has been in development since 2009 and restores deleted plot elements and dialogue, as well as fixes over 500 bugs present in the game's final version. The mod team also provided voice acting for the restored dialogue where it was absent.
"I think TSLRCM makes it pretty close to Obsidian's vision," project co-lead Zbigniew Staniewicz told PC Gamer.
The group is working on another mod for Sith Lords, which will add to the game planet M4-78, the Droids' Planet, from unused models left in the game files. Since the planet was not part of the original cut content, the group will create dialogue themselves but will base major plot points on what could be recovered from the leftover files.
The mod can be downloaded from the team's page on Mod DB.
- You can spend $250 for Halo 5: Guardians today, but you won't know exactly what you're getting
- The best of the rest 2014: Alien: Isolation is the boldest, best game of the year
- Polygon's Games of the Year 2014 #4: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Destiny extends Xur's hours in light of DDoS attack on PSN, Xbox Live
- Watch the impossible as Destiny player solos Crota's End with game's 'worst weapon'