Registration is now open for beta testing Xbox LIVE's fall update.
Interested participants can sign up at Microsoft Connect and must comply to the terms of a non-disclosure agreement. Those selected as testers will have the beta pushed to their consoles once it's live.
The update includes Internet Explorer for Xbox, new languages for Bing voice search, and enhanced discovery and category search features as well as personalized recommendations to be displayed on the dashboard.
Testers who participate in the beta will asked to complete a brief survey on its completion.
Update: Just as quickly as it was posted, sign-ups for the public beta have been taken down. "The amount of interest in the #Xbox public Beta has been incredible - but we are now full and no longer accepting sign-ups," Hryb tweeted moments ago. We hope you were quick to respond!
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Getting a PS4
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Which wiki?
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)