Registration is now open for beta testing Xbox LIVE's fall update.
Interested participants can sign up at Microsoft Connect and must comply to the terms of a non-disclosure agreement. Those selected as testers will have the beta pushed to their consoles once it's live.
The update includes Internet Explorer for Xbox, new languages for Bing voice search, and enhanced discovery and category search features as well as personalized recommendations to be displayed on the dashboard.
Testers who participate in the beta will asked to complete a brief survey on its completion.
Update: Just as quickly as it was posted, sign-ups for the public beta have been taken down. "The amount of interest in the #Xbox public Beta has been incredible - but we are now full and no longer accepting sign-ups," Hryb tweeted moments ago. We hope you were quick to respond!
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming