Registration is now open for beta testing Xbox LIVE's fall update.
Interested participants can sign up at Microsoft Connect and must comply to the terms of a non-disclosure agreement. Those selected as testers will have the beta pushed to their consoles once it's live.
The update includes Internet Explorer for Xbox, new languages for Bing voice search, and enhanced discovery and category search features as well as personalized recommendations to be displayed on the dashboard.
Testers who participate in the beta will asked to complete a brief survey on its completion.
Update: Just as quickly as it was posted, sign-ups for the public beta have been taken down. "The amount of interest in the #Xbox public Beta has been incredible - but we are now full and no longer accepting sign-ups," Hryb tweeted moments ago. We hope you were quick to respond!
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- The Uncharted movie finally gets a release date set in stone
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Spare PS4 Beta Codes
- Standby Or Off On PS4