"Saints and Heroes" DLC for Total War: Shogun 2 is available today.
"Saints and Heroes," downloadable content including nine warrior units for Total War: Shogun 2, is available today, according to a press release from publisher Sega.
Each unit in the the "Elite Unit Pack" is available in developer The Creative Assembly's real time strategy game's single player and multiplayer mode.
According to a press release from Sega, players can "Batter the enemy into submission with the war-clubs of Tadakatsu's Tetsubo Warriors. Perform devastating flank attacks with The Spears of Shizugatake, spear-wielding cavalrymen of the first order. Or strike fear into the hearts of your opponents with Hanzo's Shadows, elite Ninja who are unparalleled in the use of stealth, and trained to scale castle walls at lightning speed."
Polygon recently spoke with The Creative Assembly about the challenges and inspirations as they return to Europe in their upcoming RTS, Total War: Rome 2. You can view a gallery and watch the trailer for the "Saints and Heroes" DLC below.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- CounterSpy hits PlayStation platforms on August 19