"Everyone Sing" karaoke party game coming this September.
Everyone Sing, an interactive singing game from O-Games, is coming to North America this September, the company announced today.
Up to four players can participate at a time. Players can sing together with one taking lead vocals while the others provide back-up, or go against each other in versus party modes. Singers must follow on-screen lyrics and match a song's pitch and timing to earn points.
Everyone Sing features over 30 licensed tracks to sing along to, both current hits and popular "oldies," from Nicki Minaj's "Your Love" to A-ha's "Take On Me" and Billy Ray Cyrus' "Achey Breaky Heart."
Everyone Sing is coming to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii.
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- The Besties: The Best Games of February 2014
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- Why Watch Dogs went into hiding
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Revelations DLC reintroduces Alucard March 25